Frazer Jones are partnering with a leading investment bank and financial services business based in the heart of London. You will be joining a world renowned business operating in over 60 countries, with over 4000 employees globally. This company has an excellent reputation and offers flexible working.
You will be working as the Reward Associate, reporting in to the Reward Director who offers an extensive wealth of experience to help with refining your skill set and career development. Working in the global compensation team you will be responsible for the delivery of the annual compensation review and provide advice to the leadership team for effective business planning. Duties will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Analysis of headcount and personnel costs
- Liaising with HR and finance teams as well as other senior stakeholders across the business
- Help deliver reward strategy for your clients
- Managing the year end compensation process
- Preparation of Remuneration Committee reports
- Consolidation, analysis and interpretation of market data information and trends
- Employee data validation and HRIS maintenance
- Carry out decision on variable compensation
- HR multi-year planning modelling
- Annual compensation surveys
- Various projects e.g. global reward initiatives
To be considered for this role you must be a high acheiver and have previously demonstrated sound reward and compensation experience in a similar role. The company is ideally looking for someone who has already worked within the financial services or investment banking sectors. They will also consider candidates who have worked in a consultancy capacity for financial sector clients. You should have top academics and be eager to learn and develop your career in Reward. You should have effective communication skills with the ability to engage with senior stakeholders across the business. It is essential you have an analytical mindset, a flexible attitude and have advanced Excel skills.
The role is offering a competive salary and one of the most attractive bonus schemes in the market. It offers excellent career development opportunities and the opportunity to work for one of the major players its sector.
If this role is of interest please apply and reach out to Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.