We are delighted to be retained by a rapidly scaling clinical therapeutics business (who are innovating in the area of genetically tailored cancer therapies) to find them their first Reward Manager. This newly created role joins at an exciting time for the business as they've recently listed on Nasdaq and are about to embark on a further expansion of their office network. This senior level role will report into the VP of People and will take responsibility for all cash and deferred compensation matters (including LTIP creation) as well as support with their wider total reward frameworks. Key duties will be to work closely with their external reward partners to proactively review reward frameworks ensuring they're market competitive, affordable and compliant and manage all cyclical reward processes as well as project-based activity across Total Reward and Share Plan Management.
Examples of activity to be undertaken would include:
- Update the pay framework (currently in draft) and manage annual and ad hoc benchmarking (currently use Radford) to bring a draft Job Family framework (currently being designed) to life.
- Manage annual survey submission processes.
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting and Equal Pay Audits.
- Year-end pay review processes.
- Liaison with Finance and interface with Payroll.
- UK and European benefits management, including Pension.
- Collaborate with US Benefits and Total Comp.
- Share Plan Administration ultimately becoming the primary super user and admin for the Computershare platform.
As a result, the business is looking to meet reward managers with solid experience of managing employee compensation reviews, having worked in a business facing reward role, advising on and managing all aspects of employee compensation, both cash and deferred. Prior experience of working within a fast growth company, Plc or consulting is preferred, together with superior analytical, problem solving & influencing skills. For more information, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.