Frazer Jones is now representing a global food retail brand, we are searching for a short notice/immediately available candidate for a Reward Partner opportunity. This role is remote working and will be a 12 month fixed term contract. We are looking for skilled Reward professionals who have worked on international incentive plans and worked on multiple cycles of compensation rounds. This role will blend into Benefits and other areas of HR analytics.
- Lead end-to-end management and analysis on key reward projects such as End of Year pay and bonus review, annual benefit renewals and other policy updates.
- Manage change, such as the introduction of new benefits; benefit enrolment windows; systems and/or approaches to key elements of reward
- Act to partner with external providers and utilise networks to obtain comparative data
- Conduct market review of specific benefits and make recommendations
- Look at survey data, using survey data providers to benchmark current salaries and plans.
- Manage the day-to-day running of components of the reward platform and support Reward Administrator in managing our benefits portal
- Partner with Stakeholders for job evaluations, salary benchmarking and recommendations
- Advisory for company's employees on reward/benefits related queries and manage stakeholder relationships
- Support the development of new and improved processes in particular with providers and our shared service, and manage change in the business through effective communications and documentation
- Previous experience within Reward or Compensation roles, experience within the UK benefits market
- Experience with HR information Systems
- Knowledge of HR polices systems and processes
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, (including VLOOKUP, Nesting and Pivot Tables)
- A Passion for Insights and data driven decision making
- Ability to manage own workload in a fast-paced environment
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.