Our client is one of the largest and most reputable Consulting firms globally. Their global team is made up of over 20,000 industry experts across 50 countries, a growing proportion in Southeast Asia.
As Senior Resourcing Manager, you will work closely with senior partners and managing directors in the company to optimize the workforce across the Southeast Asia markets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring effective deployment of consultants to projects
- Building relationships with consultants and allocating projects which align with their development needs and career ambitions
- Maintaining an up-to-date view of the project pipeline and the needs of the business to advise them on capacity and people related matters
- Collaborating with the global team on staffing-related matters
- Leading team of staffing specialists, ensuring for career development
We are looking for someone with an understanding of Consultancy staffing, excellent problem-solving ability, strong communication, negotiation and man-management skills. You will be joining a dynamic, collaborative, and highly successful team.
Thanks for your time. Please apply to find out more about this role, or if you are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
Senior Consultant, Financial and Professional Services - Southeast Asia
Tara Hogan | LinkedIn
Personnel Registration Number: R2095761
EA Licence Number: S17S8475
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.