Frazer Jones is now working with a global technology organisation. We are looking to speak to Senior International Benefits Consultant on a retained search. This role is to join a global functioning Reward team to specialise in international Benefits in the EMEA regions. This position will report into the International Benefits Manager where you will look after the benefits program and drive the existing employee engagement to enhance the existing and future initiatives.
The main EMEA countries include Italy, Spain and Portugal. Your focus will be around design, looking at framework, market practice and compliance requirements. You will also look at developing proposals and cost impact analysis - whilst working alongside internal stakeholders to seek their input.
- Responsible for Implementation - this position will be responsible for all implementation activities of approved benefit programs, including selection and setup of benefit providers, creating project plans with the team, gathering resources, developing, documenting processes and policies through maintenance period to ensure smooth transition to plan administration teams.
- Look at Reward Governance and Compliance - ensure programs align to company benefits philosophy and meet local regulatory requirements. This also includes monitoring budgets, financial impact, future costing requirements, affordability, and ensuring adherence with regulatory, legal and best practice approaches.
- Responsible for vendor Management - manage vendor relationships and monitor vendor performance in these regions.
- Act as the first point of contact for consulting - develop strategic country roadmaps and provide consultative support whilst data-drivee insights on benefit initiatives to key stakeholders including HR and Employee Relations.
- Strong knowledge of employee benefit plan design including healthcare and pension schemes along with associated intricacies of plan administration, working with associated payroll processes, country level regulatory requirements and benefits program tax areas.
- Good proven track record of building operational processes and procedures as well as global partnership experience
- Act to drive program efficiency along with measuring and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Educated to degree level in business, finance, HR or related field./ Equivalent
- Previous experience in working within large volume employee benefits.
- Experience with large-scale multi-country employee benefit program development and delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to interface with all levels of the organisation.
- Act as the point of contact as well as ability to influence business leaders and to simplify complex topics for broad audiences.
- Good personal judgement and global business acumen.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.