Frazer Jones is now working with an insurance firm based in the heart of central London in search for a Senior Compensation Analyst to join this organisation on a permanent basis. We are looking for Reward professionals keen to take a step up in their career, to work alongside the Head of Reward. This position will sit in a UK and US centric Reward team where you will be part of the international growth. The role encompasses international projects, you will also be responsible for supporting the development, communication, implementation and administration of the firm's base pay and incentive programs, including the annual compensation review and bonus cycles.
- Responsible for leading the design, analysis, implementation, and maintenance of broad-based compensation and related programs for new and existing employees, to include both base pay and annual incentive programs.
- Responsible for coordinating global annual merit and incentive pay processes through Workday.
- Work closely with the Head of Reward in creating dashboards to present to boards and share details with various stakeholders
- Assist with the design, implementation and communication of compensation policies, programmes and processes.
- Participate in compensation surveys and prepare competitive benchmarking analysis including market pricing all forms of compensation (base salary and incentives).
- Conduct market compensation studies and external benchmarking, job analysis and pay structure development for employees.
- Prepare and provide monthly accrual reports to Finance as it relates to annual compensation review and bonus payouts.
- Consult with managers and other business stakeholders on compensation practices, classification, and policy interpretation matters.
- Work closely with other members of HR and the wider Reward team to ensure best practice.
- Advanced Microsoft package knowledge, this includes Power Point and Excel skills
- Technical experience in Reward; knowledge of survey data providers
- Prior experience managing multi-department projects or processes (preferred);
- Prior experience working in Workday or similar HRIS system (desirable).
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.