Our client is one of the leading technology businesses in its field. The company develops, manufactures and distributes a broad range of high tech products.
For their headquarters in Hamburg we are looking for an experienced
Senior Compensation & Benefits Specialist (m/f)
to support the Head of Compensation & Benefits in defining and aligning the EMEA reward strategy.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain and further develop the EMEA job and grading structure and consult HR Business Partners and Executives on job values and benchmark strategy
- Monitor and researching Compensation & Benefits trends and evolving the EMEA Compensation & Benefits structure in line with the market
- Create reports and recommendations based on research and analysis for senior executive team
- Collaborate with outside vendors, such as salary benchmark providers and benefits vendors
- Lead and contribute to projects to further evolve incentive schemes for special target groups or business areas
- Manage and steer salary increase and bonus rounds for the EMEA Senior Management team
- Degree in human resources, finance or business administration
- Proven working experience as a compensation and benefit specialist (including company pension schemes and ideally Sales Incentives)
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and analysis systems
- Number oriented and strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Stephanie Abdel-Ahad (email@example.com) or call her on +49 211 2479-1137. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".