This leading international law firm based in the heart of the City is looking for a Senior D&I Advisor to join the team. An exciting time for the firm at present as they grow and change shape.The D&I Agenda is firmly at the top of their list and forms and integral part of the global business agenda. As a result they are looking for an Advisor to help move this forward and really add value.
Some of your duties will include:
- Analysing workforce data and developing the quarterly Diversity & Inclusivity dashboard
- Producing the monthly all-staff Diversity & Inclusion monthly bulletin
- Managing key external relationships, working alongside Partners and Senior Associates within the firm
- Providing supervision, support and development to the D&I Assistant
- Overseeing external bench marking and award participation (including the Stonewall Workplace Equality Index (UK and Global) and the Social Mobility Employer Index)
- Driving activity of the firms six diversity task groups, including the delivery of events, initiatives and campaigns
- Supporting the development of D&I related policy and process, collaborating actively with the Head of D&I and key stakeholders across the HR function
- Supporting D&I focused client engagement and external profile building activity
- Leading the firm's Social Mobility strategy, including developing best and "next" practice and delivering the firm's highly successful Career Kick Start work experience scheme and schools outreach programmes, working closely with D&I assistant.
- Working closely with the Graduate Recruitment team to maintain a strong focus on D&I at entry level. Co-lead the firm's annual, award winning Race for Change programme. Support relationships with key partners including Aspiring Solicitors
- Represent the firm at external events and forum
The firms is looking to meet with candidates with at least two year's experience in a dedicated diversity role, ideally within a Professional Services environment. A core understanding of Diversity & Inclusion market trends. Experience of developing innovative and impactful D&I programmes, initiatives and campaigns. A solid knowledge of equal opportunities related legislation. Experience of event and programme management. Experience of supervising, motivating and developing junior colleagues. An awareness of and interest in international D&I trends and challenges.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.