About the role:
Reporting to the General Manager HR Services, you will be responsible for providing of a broad range of HR shared services across the business including :
- Management (and implementation as required) of HRIS/Payroll system (Preceda), T&A system (Kronos) and other relevant HR systems.
- Build appropriate People analytics and dashboards
- Provide assistance to GM HR and the broader HR team in other related HR tasks
- Liaise with Finance with regards to Payroll compliance and governance
- You will be responsible for the company's annual salary review
- You are a seasoned HR Analyst with progressive experience in HR systems, analytics, reporting and remuneration and benefits.
- You enjoy challenges and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and are comfortable working in an agile business and high performing team.
- Experience in a similar environment and related tertiary qualifications will be highly advantageous.
- Experience in managing HR/Payroll systems
- 5 years+ HR experience in large to medium organisations
Please note there is the option for the role to be Part Time.
Feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ref DHA/678067
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.