I am partnering with a National strategy firm who have recently acquired a large and fast-growth business. Subsequently they have a need for a Senior HR Business Partner to join and become a strategic and hands-on people professional to add value and contribute to the people direction of the business.
Reporting in the Head of HR Business Partnering, your National client group will consist of around 250 employees and your responsibilities will include:
- Business Partnering & strategic input
- Build relationships, be able to influence
- Performance and ER
- Other generalist remits include: reward, talent, L&D etc
- Role model to more junior members of the HR team
- Embedding culture and change projects
- An experienced and seasoned HR Business Partner, ideally with a background in consulting or professional services.
- Excellent ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Agile and enjoy working in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Collaborative and able to do some client visits Nationally as required
This client has a mature approach to remote and hybrid working and just ask you to be where you need to be. They have new and lovely offices in central London and there is some requirement to travel to other offices on an adhoc basis.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.