Frazer Jones have been retained by a global organisation who have sustained a positive period of growth within several markets, as they look to strengthen their HR Business Partner team.
Reporting into the Director of HR BP, you will be based in London, UK, supporting the UK & Germany workforce, on all HR Generalist activities. This is approx. 100 employees across the two geographies.
We are looking for a German speaker for this role, with experience of support/working the German market in addition to the UK.
Based in London with 3 days in the office and 2 days from home but we have some travel requirements in the first 6 months as you build relationships with your stakeholders.
- Working as a true business partner, supporting the organisation on all HR related queries, from Employee Relations, Recruitment and People Development
- Ensure the business remains compliant for all HR Processes in line with local labour law
- Support the business with the career development program, supporting on performance reviews, talent assessment and succession planning
- Supervise the payroll process, with the outsourced provider
- Support on the recruitment, coordinating with the local team, on hiring activities and making recommendations
The ideal person needs to be a German speaker and have experience of both UK and German labour market laws. We are looking for someone who has an end-to-end generalist background, who enjoys getting stuck in, within a fast paced environment.
The salary on offer will be circa £70,000-£80,000 plus bonus and benefits.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.