Our client is a specialist in the high-tech industry and a global leader in its field. Due to a significant international growth trajectory in Continental Europe they are looking for a
Senior HR Data Analyst (m/f/d)
to be based in the German headquarters in Stuttgart with partially remote working possibilities. This role will help develop global HR information and data architecture, provide global HR structures governance and develop documentation to ensure effective use of these structures.
Reporting to the Global Head of HR Processes, Systems and Shared Services, this role works closely with the wider HR Organization, HR GPOs, IT Solution & Enterprise Architects to understand business data needs, define solutions and work with IT on implementing the data architecture. Also, acts as a subject matter expert on data elements, data outputs and basic reporting.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Consulting with senior HR leaders to understand their challenges with data and business needs
- Gathering information on best practices, creating design recommendations, and partnering with information technology application teams to translate requirements into solutions
- Creating and maintaining HR data solution documentation, including HR data dictionary
- Recommending data standards, policies and governance structures for the ongoing management of data
- Creating processes to maintain the quality of data, in line with the master data management strategy
- Leading audits and data remediation efforts to increase / maintain data quality and compliance
- Supporting transactional integrity and act as a consultant for complex HR data transactions (ex: legal entity mergers, expatriate assignments, divestitures, acquisitions, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Significant and relevant experience within HR Information Systems, Information Technology and data management
- Expertise in data architecture and HR data/solution design
- Experience with SAP HCM and S4Hana, Kronos and Payroll systems
- Ability to engage productively with a wide range of stakeholders, including business leads, customers, vendors, technical design/delivery teams and more
- Experience with data governance creation and processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English, including the ability to document, present, and communicate complex information in a simplified manner. German is a plus.
- Ability to leverage business knowledge, sound judgment, and resourcefulness to determine an appropriate course of action in challenging, ambiguous situations
- Project management experience, especially in leading global projects in data set up, technology upgrades or implementations
- Solid understanding of HR, Payroll, Finance, and HR business processes and how they impact HR process 'eco system'
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.