Senior HR Project Manager
One of our global clients, a leader in the semiconductor industry, has retained us in a search for their new Senior HR Project Manager. This position works on a full-time basis (40 hrs) and is located in Almere.
This role actively contributes in the establishment of an efficient PMO practice and support the COE's in (global) projects, among other key responsibilities.
- Support the Global People partners to structure and drive people related intiatives in their BU/SU/Region;
- Partnering with COEs and People Services as part of executing people related solutions;
- Supporting the planning and co-ordination of annual HR cycle execution (including performance calibration, talent reviews, engagement, etc.).
- 8+ years of managing transformation projects experience;
- Strong preference for experience in the field of HR or HR IT;
- Strong personal impact and influencing skills;
- Able to work in a virtual community in a matrix organization.
Can you see yourself as the next Senior HR Project Manager for this global company? Apply today! We will be in contact with you ASAP and would love to give you more information on the role.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.