We have a brand new contract opportunity for a Senior HRBP / HR Ops Manager working for a fast-moving global energy business.
You will be commercial, able to think analytically and strategically and understand the wider business context. It is essential that you enjoy to work collaboratively as part of a team and towards shared goals but equally able to work independently with a minimal level of supervision. Someone who is used to working in a fast-paced environment is a must!
Due to a maternity cover, the HRBP/ HR Ops Manager will work across the full HR spectrum, including; Employee Relations, Change Management, Performance Management, Compensation, Recruitment and Talent Management. The individual will be required to understand the functions they are supporting and align the HR activity appropriately. A strong commercial orientation and the ability to translate client business plans and goals into HR capabilities is key to being successful in the role however, an equally important part of this role is ensuring the effective delivery of HR services with a strong focus on payroll and processes throughout the business.
Core responsibilities include:
* Build strong working relationships with people managers and provide support/coaching on any organisational change, employee relations and HR related issues within their teams.
* Act as senior point of contact and subject matter expert on complex employment cases and projects and provide HR related advice across the generalist range of the role.
* Provide HR support to the Head of HR to deliver the People Strategy. Actively managing complex issues as they arise and taking ownership of the employee life cycle for the relevant geographic location.
* Provide guidance and expertise in organisation structure and design to support the goals of the team, department and wider organisation.Manage the relocation activities and apply for Visas and Permits when necessary.
* Provide support on Succession Planning and Talent Management initiatives
The position will be based in London, working from their offices 3 days per week. For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.