This People and Change function work with a great range of clients from large blue-chips to medium sized organisations. They are split in to key capabilities and this role will align to their HR Transformation practice and will have a focus and responsibility across:
- HR Design and Transformation
- Transformational Change
- HRIS implementations
- Employee Engagement and Change Communications
- Organisational Design and Operating Models
- Creating and motivating internally on long term sales initiatives to grow the practice
- Developing quality solutions for clients
- Appreciating the complexity and ambiguity faced in large scale transformations and having the experience to be a leader in these situations
- Client account development
In this role you will be the lead on complex projects, having full responsibility for managing the client relationship as well as focussing on deliverables.
To be considered for this role you will need to be currently working as a client facing consultant. In addition:
- You have experience across HR Transformations from re-aligning HR strategies to the implementation of new HR Systems
- Particularly of interest are people with experience of the HR changes required around an implementation of Workday and SuccessFactors
- A deep level of understanding around the change communications and management required for a change in HR Operating Model/Strategy/System
- You will have the confidence to communicate with senior stakeholders and the experience of managing and leading relationships at this level
- Demonstrable track record of successful consulting engagement experience; including prior experience of leading and managing projects
- Either a full over view of HR Transformation or an expert in one area of the process with a keen desire to learn more
- Business development experience including pitching and engaging with clients with the ability to drive a long term sales strategy
- The versatility to consult effectively across differing sectors
- Proven people leadership skills from both an internal and external perspective with a number of direct reports
- The ability to travel regularly across the UK as well as internationally when required
What's in it for you?
- Great company culture where employees are valued and listened to
- Excellent opportunities to progress your career to a Director level
- Very generous leave policies
- Great bonus potential, calculated on both company and individual performance
- Join a growing consultancy as they move in to more geographical areas
- An allowance each year to allow you to experience something new - from guitar lessons to diving with sharks
- Company wide away days
This is an exciting, permanent opportunity for a specialist in this field to join a company at the leading edge of consulting.
For more information, please do not hesitate to apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.