The Global Reward strategy aims to offer comprehensive C&B packages that are competitive within the many different countries where the company operates and to be(come) a true "employer of choice". Further tot this, the respective strategy states that the reward programs are applied uniformly throughout the organization, both horizontally and vertically, to be achieved by job leveling. In this respect, the Senior Manager Job Evaluation has a pivotal role in ensuring the development and safeguarding of company-wide knowledge and expertise for job evaluation, based on external orientation (outside-in-thinking) and development of a job evaluation policy, the design of processes, the introduction of tools and by leading relevant projects, thereby contributing to the deployment of the Global Total Rewards Strategy.
Key responsibilities include
- Develop, share and deploy the strategy and policy on job evaluation, aligned towards the total reward, P&O- and ultimately business strategy.
- Keep up with developments in the field of job evaluation, identify developments & trends, and translate these into opportunities. Drive continued improvement of policies, processes and tooling.
- Propose, define and manage projects and programs in the area of job evaluation.
- Provide advice at request or own initiative, act as a sparring partner for CoE colleagues and P&O business partners.
- Design, implement and maintain the catalogue of generic job profiles; differentiating factors; job level characteristics and SPIQ's and facilitates job evaluation knowledge and job evaluation processes in the regions.
- Approve evaluations as proposed by the Regional Job evaluation managers and evaluate potential executive positions. Audit application of policy and tools.
- Acts as a back-up for the manager global compensation and participates in total reward related projects.
- Is the single Point of Contact for KornFerry/Hay-Group and other providers of job evaluation methodologies and participates in regional and international expert groups and maintains a network with peers.
- Increasing diversity and internationalization of the business.
- Developing and maintaining global processes, safeguarding our generic profiles and differentiating factors while striving for balance between standardization and business needs.
- As organizations must become more agile, and people work in changing patterns, job evaluation and organization design are an area of expertise continuously developing.
- Master's degree or university level (MBA, Law, Technical Science, HR).
- Expert on job evaluation methodologies and instruments.
- Broad knowledge of organizational and management processes paired with an in-depth know-how of working processes.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, sound judgment paired with persuasiveness and decisiveness.
- Ability to build relationships with various stakeholders; strong interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; concise and diplomatic communicator.
- Preferably experiences in different (P&O) positions / disciplines and/or job evaluation experience within a global organization.
- (Willing to build) Knowledge on organization design.
- Affinity with total rewards practices.
- Fluent in English and preferably another language.
- Result- & service orientation (deliver what you promise).
- Team player.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.