Are you an experienced leader with a passion for developing teams? Do you get excited about building best in class early careers hiring programs? We are partnering with an innovative and exciting Technology business that is looking to hire a talented Senior Manager/Director of Early Careers Talent Acquisition.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, building and developing a team of early career Recruiters
- Help develop the early careers hiring strategy including the 'Next Gen' strategy
- Develop and drive campus recruiting strategies at targeted universities and business schools, executing against headcount targets.
- Drive the campus hiring strategy in Europe and work with the business to build and execute the strategic plan to deliver headcount and improve our internship & apprentice programs.
- Use internal and external data to identify target schools and align the appropriate level of engagement through innovative campus events, presentations and social media campaigns.
- Work with key individuals across the organisation such as Talent Development, Diversity and Inclusion and Corporate Social Responsibility to support our wider initiatives such as STEM.
This exciting role combines the strategic and operational aspects of talent acquisition and you will play a key part in shaping and driving the hiring strategy for early careers roles for one of the leading Technology businesses. Should this role be of interest, do not hesitate to apply.
Please note, although the benefits are market-leading, there will be a requirement to travel up to 50% during peak recruiting seasons.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.