We are currently recruiting for a Sr. People & Culture Business Partner for one of our clients.
The role holder will be the ambassador of the Company values and will play a key role in the implementation of the People and Culture mission and strategy.
The Senior People & Culture Business Partner will develop a deep understanding of the business area to provide expert advice and challenge in order to align the needs of the business and the delivery of the Function priorities and plan. You will have five direct reports (People and Culture Advisors, Hr Ops Team& Office Management)
- Being a part of the leadership team and responsible for making people decisions for the entity in conjunction with other leaders, managing associated projects, support / actions & advice
- Partnering with employees and people leaders, to implement a People and Culture agenda that is fully aligned to the long term business plan
- Ensure global and local HR Operations processes are followed and any changes are implemented in a timely manner
- Lead the local P&C team & Office Management team including - team oversight / management, development and support for individual team members.
- Reward: Engage with Reward COE to ensure roles are benchmarked, and reward proposals are informed and aligned with company policy.
- Works closely with the People and Culture Advisors and Hr Ops Team to ensure processes and policies are always up to date and followed accordingly
Skills and education:
- 5 years + experience Global remit HR in multinational FMCG company
- A relevant University/Bachelor Degree
- Effective at driving and implementing processes
- Excellent time management skills
- Fluent in English
- Proven under pressure delivery
- Analytical skills
- Positive attitude
Do you wanna join a dynamic team in a rapidly growing company with lots of room to learn and work on your personal development, this is the role for you. The quick learner with ambitions should definitely apply to this position.
Good to know: strong operational and working knowledge of Dutch employment legislation is critical.
Our client would like to do an interview as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! If you have any questions or would like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
This role not for you? Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information, then we will be happy to help you further.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.