This leading global firm is looking for a Senior Recruitment Manager. A key role for the business focusing on Senior level hiring. leading the overall strategy in line with the Firms vision, via your team, you will strive to attract the best talent in the market and be an ambassador for the business. The firm is looking to meet with candidates who have significant senior hire experience both agency and in-house with solid people management experience gained in a professional services environment.
Taking responsibility for the senior hires recruitment strategy across your group you will have market expertise and be a trusted advisor and business partner to the leadership teams. Working at their right hand when recruiting senior hires, you will act as an advisor and sounding-board with regard to recruitment best practice, best market approach and candidate assessment.
You will improve the quality, longevity and diversity of hires through the application of a business driven talent pooling process, which is pro-active rather than re-active and focused on the targeting and attraction of the highest calibre candidates combined with quality due diligence. Negotiate remuneration deals beneficial to the Firm, whilst being cognisant of market realities and candidate expectations. Deliver improved cost-effectiveness of senior hiring efforts through ensuring ROI in use of external search firms and direct sourcing through your own networks and alumni
Establishing, building, maintaining and recognising the value of the Firm's relationships with external stakeholders such as search firms, researchers, diversity experts, occupational psychologists and ensure the effective and cohesive management of those relationships and developing them for the long term, in terms of service levels, financials and value add.
The firm is looking for:
- Tertiary level education;
- Experience of leading the talent acquisition piece for audit functions both nationally and internationally
- A wealth of experience in recruitment, preferably gained in a professional services environment
- Significant people and team management skills
- A wealth of either in-house or agency/search firm, with a focus on senior candidates and retained search & selection;
- Significant experience with candidate selection and interviewing; the ability to identify talent and potential as well as areas for further exploration with a candidate;
- Ability to plan, organise, manage and deliver projects in a timely manner with regular review in line with changing needs and demands of the business;
- Superior stakeholder management skills; highly persuasive with proven ability to influence stakeholders and the ability to balance the needs of varying stakeholders within a partnership environment;
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.