We have a current opportunity for a Senior Resourcing Advisor on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London (Hybrid working). The business, has a commitment to innovation and a drive to do things differently and are leading the way in publishing! With an ethos to empower their people to drive change through innovation! A great opportunity, for a motivated and driven Recruitment Specialist with broad corporate recruitment background to join the team as they invest into the resourcing function. From supporting in the drafting of job descriptions and developing campaigns and adverts, to scheduling interviews and screening, your passion for success and customer-first mindset will ensure stakeholders are always kept informed and engaged.
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g., LinkedIn) ensuring adherence to business branding and Employee Value Proposition.
- Build relationships to ensure long standing partnerships with agency partners and utilise relationships to fill open positions as appropriate.
- Work with the Resourcing Lead to develop a strong, 'value-add' reputation for the Resourcing function, by demonstrating our ability to hire top talent in the most cost-effective manner.
- Proactively source and pipeline suitable candidates through online channels (e.g., professional networks, social media, jobs boards)
- Screen CVs and applications in line with brief and update managers and candidates on hiring processes.
- Monitor recruitment spend within areas of responsibility and ensure accurate data reporting of recruitment metrics.
- Answer all candidates' queries in a timely manner, seeking support and advice from the wider HR team as needed.
- Experience working in an internal recruiter or an agency recruiter whether that be contingent or RPO.
- Someone proactive, hands-on and passionate.
- Numerate, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to establish trust and build relationships at all levels.
- Resilient and able to deal with challenging situations.
- Professional with a strong commitment to customer service.
- Friendly, diligent relationship-builder.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.