Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering with a returning client to hire a Senior Talent Acquisition Executive EMEA.
Our client are market leaders in Retail Media & Data Science and work with some of the largest brands across the world.
The Talent Acquisition executive will report in to the Talent Director with management responsibility of 2, you will have a dedicated business unit likely to be across Media, Sales, Commercial teams.
Our client, has over 1,000 employees across the globe with 16 Country locations across the EMEA Region with 2 main hubs. We therefore are looking for individuals that are confident recruiting within different markets across this region who also have a background in volume hiring.
The ideal candidate will have strong Senior stakeholder management experience advising on Recruitment and Talent initiatives from concept to delivery. Additionally you will love having creative input, with a focus on EVP Strategy and a big appetite to lead on projects.
Your main responsibilities:
- Partners with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners in the defined Region, Business Unit or Function to develop and implement resourcing plans for all vacancies.
- Manages the end to end recruitment process including; vacancy planning to meet time to hire targets, defining and managing go to market strategy to ensure adequate quality and quantity of candidates including sourcing for defined roles, pre-selection of candidates to generate shortlist, advise on and facilitate selection activities, offer management and keeping in touch with candidates throughout.
- Manages the end to end candidate experience ensuring a positive experience and impact on our employer brand.
- Maintains accurate and timely records in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to enable vacancy and candidate management and the automatic generation of MI.
- Identifies and delivers on opportunities for continuous improvement in operational recruiting, to deliver an improved balanced scorecard result and enable our people promises.
- Ideally from a Media, FMCG, or Retail business, as part of an established TA Function.
- Proven ability in a variety of Talent Attraction methods.
- A real team player, capable of working independently managing your own vacancies whilst supporting a wider function when workloads increase
- Support, coach and partner with Hiring Managers on recruitment and interviewing best practices
The role will suit someone from and Internal Recruitment or an RPO background, with strong experience being embedded in to the structure to partner closely with hiring managers and heads of dept. You may have managed 1-2 people in the past but its not essential, but enjoy having a hands on approach to delivery in a fast paced environment.
What's on offer?
£65-75,000 DOE + 12.5% Bonus annually, excellent annual leave entitlement - offices in Hammersmith, hybrid working - maximum expectation 2 days per week in office.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.