Our client, a prominent Financial Services organisation within the region, is looking to identify a Senior VP for HR Shared Services (Hong Kong & Macau) to lead a large team of HR shared services professionals based out of Hong Kong. With oversight of all processes, tools and metrics that optimize HR services and solutions, you will establish and refine operational efficiencies and provide the full spectrum of HR transactional processing including HR operations, onboarding, offboarding, reward administration, payroll (outsourced) and taxation. You will also act as the unit operational risk manager and outsourcing champion, closely partnering with the HR Leadership team to understand strategic priorities and business needs, ensuring service delivery capabilities and solutions are effectively and efficiently leveraged. The role will report into the Head of HR and Head of HRSS for the Group. The role's scope will involve:
- Planning, recommending and ensuring quality and timely HR shared services delivery to the organization and respective HR teams;
- Designing, refining, implementing and modifying HR processes to align with the employee journeys and HR digitization journey
- Directing and sustaining the continued development and implementation of efficient transaction processes, teams and systems aligned with the HR strategic goals
- Acting as a change agent to drive HR digitization and process improvements with design thinking
- Reviewing and implementing processes and procedures to ensure operational compliance with local regulations and regulatory requirements
- Reviewing and recommending changes to operation and control procedures so as to ensure efficient operations and alignment with Group practice while compliant with local regulations;
- Establishing appropriate metrics and manage through use of data
- Providing direction on HRIS development and other related activities / projects
- Managing vendor relationships
- Collaborating with Group HRSS team to drive HR Technology Roadmap
To be considered for this role, you must have at least 15 years' experience in HR Management (preferably within the banking industry) with a strong track record leading HR Operations/HR Shared Services (ideally with prior experience leading the implementation and also day to day management of the function). In particular, you should be able to demonstrate your ability to influence internal stakeholders as well as experience developing capability of a HR Shared Services function. Large team management experience will be important along with Cantonese language skills.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.