£75000 - £85000 per annum + + bonus + benefits
4 months ago
A thriving FTSE 100 business, led in part by their deep technology assets is now looking to recruit an Senior Share Plans Manager. This new role has been created at an exciting time for the business as they embark upon a substantial global expansion programme taking their reach beyond their current UK, Europe, Apac and US operations. This role will focus on managing the life cycle of all share plans, both discretionary and all-employee. This includes working with external legal counsel, where required, on any new country share plan implementations, managing the relationship with their share plan administrator, designing and delivering comms to participants, liaising internally with legal, payroll and tax, and developing and delivering the annual launch of a global Sharesave plan. In addition this role will run the integration project for share plans following the completion of a substantial merger which will include:
- Working with the integration team to understand the share plans currently being operated by and the impact of the merger on these plans
- Working with the Company's share plans administrators, to issue new award certificates
- Working on a post-merger strategy of integration and harmonising share plans across two different plan administrators and registrars
- Migration of target share plans into host systems
- Launching the Company's all-employee Sharesave plan in a number of new territories following completion of the merger.
- Managing all grants and vests, including working with the business and Reward team to finalise participants for annual cycle of grants
- Ensuring that all grants, vests and lapses are recorded and communicated appropriately, correctly and in a timely manner
- Developing communication materials and channels to ensure share plans are appropriately communicated to participants, and that these are highly valued within the Company
- Liaising internally with CoSec, tax and payroll teams, and externally with SP Admin
- Ensure accurate and timely data passed to CoSec regarding share awards to EDs to facilitate RNS. In addition to ensure that grant information is passed to the Employee Benefit Trust (EBT)
As a result the business is looking to meet experienced Share Plan Managers who would enjoy working in a fast paced environment within a business that is uniquely placed in it's peer group. Candidates must have significant, previous share plans experience within a FTSE-listed company, significant previous experience managing both discretionary and all-employee share plans together with experience of HMRC approved SAYE plans. In the first instance, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones who is handling this assignment exclusively.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.