About the Organisation
I am partnering with a globally recognised, award winning, employer of choice who have an exciting, newly created requirement for a Strategic Workforce Planner to join their business.
Joining a well-established company who are continuing to grow in the region, you will have the opportunity to build a meaningful career in a supportive, flexible working culture, with innovative strengths-based learning and development opportunities and progressive policies and benefits.
Based in Sydney, you will report to the Senior Director of HR and will have responsibility for building a Strategic Workforce Plan, transitioning business strategy into a workforce plan design and implementing best approach, methodology, and tools for workforce planning.
About the Role:
As Strategic Workforce Planner, you will:
- Analyse current enterprise wide, workforce data including reviewing workforce size & shape
- Partner with the business to understand current & future skills requirements; identify Gaps in current workforce; and needs for skills development to satisfy future demand
- Identify key metrics to keep leadership informed about key workforce issues
- Model future workforce plan and potential business scenarios considering Future of Work and 4th IR, technology and automation, globalisation, regulation, etc
- Develop future workforce plan ensuring strategic alignment to mitigate organisational risk, and optimise workforce costs
- Strategy implementation including change management, implementing systems, technologies & processes to address workforce planning needs and developing evaluation metrics
To be successful in this role, you will have strong analytical skills - the ability to determine capability requirements in line with strategic objectives, using data driven insights. You must be comfortable managing several projects at one time and enjoy engaging and building relationships with a broad range of stakeholders. You will also enjoy process improvement and coming up with innovative solutions to support requirements. Previous experience with strategic & operational workforce planning highly regarded.
If you are looking to join a high-performing and supportive team, driving performance and commercial excellence, please apply today or contact email@example.com for further information.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.