Talent Acquisition Lead
Fully Remote (maybe once a month if that in the office, Slough)
£60,000 - £65,000 + 10% bonus
Working for a company that provide IT solutions and services for many well known businesses around the globe, this is a brand new role and one that will give you the opportunity to really make it your own.
Working as a fully remote business and a work from anywhere policy, you will only need to visit the offices in Slough, Middlesex every now and then.
Working on average a requisition of around 10 - 15 roles across the business will also give you the time to focus on projects
- Create a recruitment process, define and implement across the business
- Create a direct sourcing strategy as well as an agency PSL and talent pool for potential candidates
- Working on roles across the business from entry level through to c-suite, some of the management are quite self sufficient with recruitment and may need less hand holding, whilst others might need a lot of support
- Build relationships across the business at all levels
- Develop the employee value proposition, deliver the candidate journey from end to end and be accountable for all correspondence and feedback
- Work closely with HR Admin and hiring manager to ensure a smooth onboarding process
- Projects such as career page utilisation, D&I strategy, referral scheme launch, benchmarking, working closely with L&D
- Produce data reports and insights supporting the HRD and utilise Workday
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong in-house Talent Acquisition / Recruitment experience
- Open on sector, however experience in a fast paced, global organisation is preferred
- You will be able to build strong relationships, manage multiple processes and influence where needed
- Know what good looks like, and have the experience and ability to implement processes and create a TA function
To be considered please apply online today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.