Frazer Jones are exclusively working with a US headquartered IB looking for a TA Manager to lead a small team. The role will focus on hands on recruitment into the front office (analyst to MD level) as well as the day to day management of junior and senior recruiters. This is a fantastic business that puts culture, community engagement and work/life balance high on their agenda.
Based in the London office, as the talent acquisition manager, you will take charge in supporting all hiring strategies across the globe.
As the ideal candidate you have experience forming relationships, influencing stakeholders, building strategies, and sourcing/executing flawlessly. Your experience with recruiting leading practices, processes, assessment models, and technologies will help elevate our recruitment strategies.
- c7+ years of experience within a recruitment position within an investment bank is preferred, but open to financial services backgrounds
- Experience in a management position is preferred but not essential if management is something you are looking to achieve
- Works effectively under limited supervision
- Results-oriented individual who thrives on challenge, growth and change in a highly entrepreneurial environment
- High level of confidentiality and integrity; proven team player
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, and feel this provides the right sort of challenge for your next move, please click to apply or contact Jen Redman directly: email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.