Frazer Jones are partnered with an excellent technology business to recruit 2x TA Managers on a hybrid model with excellent flexibility and scope. Headquartered London, a brand new office in Singapore and offices across the US, Greece and Prague our client work with some of the biggest and smallest consumer brands in the world
Established Since 2009, recently securing Series B funding round of £180million. Our client are market leaders within their industry and now have aggressive growth and scale plans over the next 2-3 years and goals to expand their global footprint, there are two unique opportunities to join a team as a senior member.
Here, you have the opportunity to add immediate value, by thinking of innovative ways to attract, source and pipeline talent. There's going to be many projects along the way, so you'll be able to expand your TA reach and get creative.
TA Manager - Revenue (Sales and Marketing) recruiting across UK and Singapore
TA Manager - Non Revenue (Product, Design, Research, People, Finance) recruiting across UK office
Both roles are paying a base of £60-65,000 + Bonus + enviable benefits package including 25 days A/L, Work from anywhere policy, health cash plan, pension, range of discounts and freebies and excellent tech stack upon joining
What you will be doing:
- Managing a small team, mentoring and coaching, to enable them to grow and develop their own Talent Acquisition skills
- Working with the Head of TA to build, grow and develop your own team of Talent experts
- Think of ways to attract talent, you'll play a big part in the development of the attraction strategy
- Create and maintain talent pools for future opportunities, we like to think long term!
- Support, coach and partner with Hiring Managers on recruitment and interviewing best practices
- Management of the full recruitment process for all roles in your space, giving candidates the best experience and thinking of ways to improve this
The role will suit someone from and Internal Recruitment or an RPO background, with strong experience being embedded in to the structure to partner closely with hiring managers and heads of dept.
Does this sound like the right fit for you? No management experience is necessary but if you have it, brilliant! We are looking for savvy, energetic individuals who are passionate about Talent and can give 110% being a real team player.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.