An exclusive design client of ours is hiring for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join their team at their office in Soho.
This newly open role would be working closely with all hiring managers and the HR Director. You will own the full cycle process from start to finish. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years' experience in full cycle recruiting. Other key parts of the job will include, creating and implementing recruiting strategies, communicating with hiring managers, and being a brand ambassador for the company. You will do well in this role if you are comfortable in an individual contributor role and have a creative mindset.
- Recruit top tier candidates by assessing candidates experience level, industry expertise, and culture fit
- Manage full recruitment process inclusive of hiring manager kick-off calls, sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews with hiring managers, offer conversations, and reference checks for roles
- Become a subject matter expert, thoroughly understanding your respective business area, as well as those areas within the competitor landscape in order to assess the most suited candidates
- Maintain consistent communication with candidates to keep them informed at each stage of the interview process ensuring a best in class candidate experience and brand representation
- Share weekly updates with hiring managers and HR Director to ensure all are properly updated and informed of recruitment status
- Participate in special corporate recruitment projects as needed
- Partner with Hiring Managers to build compelling job descriptions, advertise them on appropriate channels / job boards
- Partner with HR Director in launching new ATS system and continual work to enhance capabilities of the system once launched.
Would this be a role that you are interested in speaking about?
If so, I would love to set up some time to speak. If not, I would still love to connect and be a resource for your hiring needs.
Hope you, your family and friends are staying healthy and enjoying the spring season!
If this opportunity aligns with your experience, please apply. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing ID#JSPR/209130. Please note that our client is unable to provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.