My Client a Beauty Brand are looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist on a permanent basis in South London. Working in a start up environment you will be reporting to the HR Manager taking the lead on hiring needs for the business.
Duties will include
- Managing the full 360 recruitment process
- Networking with industry professionals and employment agencies
- Updating and creating job descriptions for new and current employees
- Screening and shortlisting CV's
- Sourcing candidates through online channels for both full and part-time hires
- Headhunting and sourcing diverse specialist roles
- Identifying and implementing new and innovative talent recruitment ideas
- Consistently looking for new ways to attract a diverse pool of talent
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Liaising with Hiring Managers to understand their recruitment needs
- Managing all recruitment platforms and ATS
- Identifying opportunities for apprenticeship, early talent and rising talent programs
- Researching and developing opportunities to recruit, retain, and promote a culturally diverse workforce
To carry out this role you will ideally have a minimum of 3 years recruitment experience on agency or in-house basis. You must be happy commuting to the office part time and be able to demonstrate a strong recruitment success rate.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.