I am delighted to be partnering with one of the most recognisable luxury lifestyle brands in the world, on a fantastic new opportunity.
I am currently recruiting for a Talent Acquistion Specialist to support my client with their European based global functions.
Based in their contemporary Central London offices (1-2 days a week), this role will be working closely with senior stakeholders across the business in order to really understand their talent needs and to foster a collaborative working relationship.
The ideal candidate with be proactive, whilst utilising their strategic sourcing methods to create solid talent pools within the UK and at times parts of Europe. This is an important role as it will sit within a Global Talent Acquisition, Center of Excellece based in London. The role will also require you to support to Global Talent Acquisition Manager to suppupport the regional Talent Acquisition teams (based in the regional markets) with best practise, coaching, aligning ways of working, employer branding/attraction and systems/platforms.
My client really wants someone who will own the end-to-end recruitment process which would include placing job adverts, screening, interviewing and facilitating assessments, promoting diversity by ensuring recruitment strategies attract diverse candidates, and enhance the overall candidate experience.
- 4+ years' experience within an in-house recruitment function, focusing on corporate roles with an interest/specialisation in Creative, Marketing and Digital recruitment.
- Strong search and sourcing exposure
- Proactive strategic search experience, ability to manage multiple priorities, desire to work with senior stakeholders and deliver in a fast paced and high performing environment.
- Intuitive ability to assess talent skills, capabilities, potential, and cultural fit
- Exceptional interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Experience managing external agency partners.
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Prior experience with HRIS and ATS systems (Workday, Taleo, etc.)
If this role excites you please apply below or reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.