Talent, Learning & Development Coordinator
Join a great Learning and Development team as a coordinator and help deliver an exciting L & D programme within an international financial services firm.
You'll be a member of the Human Resources team and assist with the coordination of talent, learning and development, with scope to gain more responsibility as you progress.
Day-to-day activity will range from coordinating and assisting with the delivery of training programmes, supporting the maintenance of the HR IT systems and online training, providing and analysing data as well as helping to develop the T & D strategy to managing the internal talent & development communications.
If you have:
- Experience using Cornerstone, Microsoft Office programmes and HR IT systems
- The ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- A passion for HR and learning and development
- Strong communication ability
- Analytical skills and a natural tendency to interpret data
- Experience organising training sessions and delivering talent, learning and development programmes
- Experience working within financial services
You will be well equipped for the role.
If you also have:
- A degree
- Experience working for a large, international firm
- An understanding of strategic development
You will be perfect for the role.
Please apply if you feel this role is for you.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.