A highly successful Singaporean tech start-up who are now expanding internationally. With high profile investors, a game changing platform and ambitions for rapid growth they can offer a career defining opportunity to an ambitious and fast paced compensation & benefits professional.
This is a newly created role and will be the first Total Rewards specialist to join the company. As you can imagine with a start-up business, there has been rapid growth, a focus on hiring and now that they have reached a scale need to put in a solid compensation framework to help facilitate the future growth, which rapidly come! You will have the rare opportunity to not just improve on an existing framework but to actually design one from scratch. Get those creative juices flowing and think about the newest concepts out there and make this business stand out from the crowd They have an appetite to think differently and a desire to become a 'go to' brand/business in a crowded tech startup market so an inventive way of remunerating and looking after their people will be a key tool in making that dream a reality.
- 7 - 10 years of specialist compensation & benefits experience with a dynamic and fast paced MNC.
- Regional Asia experience
- Knowledge of flexible benefits
- Combination of rewards Consulting & Corporate experience would be highly regarded as must be able to both design and deliver a new compensation framework
- ESOP experience strongly preferred as will need to roll this out internationally
- Outstanding communicator, bold, confident and ambitious
(Please note that due to the high number of applications only those successful will be contacted)
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.