Frazer Jones is now working on an exciting opportunity in search of a HRIS Workday Specialist to sit with the learning and development team for a well-known insurance firm. This international firm are now hiring to add as an additional headcount. This role will be part of the wider HR team, where you will responsible for the learning and development system, acting as a specialist to drive results-by orientating implementation solutions for talent and training in the company's systems ;SumTotal and Workday. You will be curating and working to blend learning solutions by designing and developing content in-house and/or by identifying and utilising external vendors as appropriate that aligns to business priorities and individual development needs. This organisation operates on a hybrid working arrangement - there will be in office and home working days.
- Act as the lead on talent cycle assessment and configuration change requests for Workday with HRIS and HRS teams
- Act as the lead on online learning and talent systems and initiatives across the firm globally; support key talent initiatives using various communication and facilitation mediums/technologies
- Ensure the compliance training that is distributed through the online platform goes to relevant viewers, working in conjunction with Compliance, Legal, and the international training team
- Manage the delivery of the UK and international new hire induction programmes, incorporating global education and business unit specific activities
- Create, administer, analyse and report on effectiveness of learning programs/events and talent processes
- Supplier management as needed/appropriate
- Act to support the line managers with ad hoc duties, including advising stakeholders on everyday Workday issues.
- Support the team on annual programmes, including the ability to present data where needed.
- Show high levels of integrity, discretion and have excellent customer service skills
- Excellent Microsoft package knowledge and advanced Excel skills
- Great attention to detail, excellent written and communication skills
- Previous knowledge of HRIS/HR Analytics
- Use of HR systems, Workday (desirable)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.