This role will perform the key role of calculating and advising payroll of w/comp pays, submitting details of or payments to Insurers for reimbursement and reconciling reimbursement on the Injury Management System.
Success in this role will be measured by the payments being made on time and submission for reimbursement with the Insurers occurring on a regular, monthly basis.
This will apply across all w/comp jurisdictions nationally.
Some Key requirements will be:
- Develop and maintain a list of current and potential w/comp pays in such a manner that ensures valid weekly comp payments are identified and the status of pending claims is known.
- Work with and provide information to Payroll in such a manner that they will make accurate and timely compensation payments.
- Upload and maintain PIAWE and payment data in Injury Connect so that it has current payments and reimbursements requests/receipts from our Insurers.
- Ensure all eligible w/comp pays are processed in a timely manner
- Following submission of the pay report to payroll review calculation to ensure accuracy of comp calculation.
- Process all "off cycle" w/comp pays within 48 hours following receipt of PIAWE.
- Reconcile Insurer reimbursement against payments
- Follow up gaps in reimbursement and obtain written advice for variation from the "claimed" amount.
- Check the calculation of each week compensation payment at the end of payroll advice process.
Looking for a motivated, articulate & experienced person to land running on this contract - the role could potentially go perm for the right person as the business works through the current changes.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.